Spend an enjoyable day touring the Dutch countryside by car and take in the rustic views of windmills, dikes, and wooden shoe factories. Discover the magnificent Dutch polder landscape north of Amsterdam, featuring fishing villages, lakes, and dams.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available at your hotel, the airport, or the cruise ship pier.
- Private group
- See the 15th-century houses and preserved windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Visit the picturesque Monnickendam or Edam
- Stroll through Volendam's colorful houses
- Cruise Zuiderzee on a relaxing 30-minute boat trip (summer only)
- Wander the streets of the historic Marken Island
- Meals and drinks
- Boat trip (EUR 8 per person)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Traffic can cause delays, so don't book anything else close to the scheduled ending time of this tour.