Go by luxurious minivan to the second largest Van Gogh collection in the world at the Kröller Müller Museum, situated in the country's largest forest and probably one of Holland's most outstanding areas of natural beauty ‘The Hoge Veluwe National Park’.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at This is Holland. A free 3-minute shuttle ferry runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to Buiksloterweg on the north shore of the river IJ. Board via the two middle pontoons. On arrival, turn left and walk for two minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- During the winter months, some of the sculptures of the sculpture garden will be covered up