Visit the world-famous Keukenhof Spring Flower Park with your private party or with a public tour from Amsterdam. Enjoy skip-the-line tickets and a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Dutch
- Pickup optional
- Anywhere in the city of Amsterdam including all river docks. This way you can start your day comfortable and you don't need the hassle of getting to the station. Pickup starts 15 minutes before the booked time. The exact time depends on your pickup address and is communicated as soon as possible via email, text, or WhatsApp. You will receive this notification no later than 6 PM the evening before the activity.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
If you're staying in the heart of Amsterdam, it's as convenient to walk to the centrally located meeting point: Amsterdam Central Station. Meet your guide at the booked time at the taxi-stand on the water-facing side of Amsterdam Central Station (IJ-zijde, K+R West). The guide carries a white flag with blue letters. The vehicle departs at the booked time shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is space for a foldable wheelchair in the vehicle
- Wheelchairs can also be rented at the park