Explore Giethoorn, a small village in the north of the Netherlands, with private transportation from Amsterdam. Cruise along the water or sail a boat yourself to admire the area’s thatched farms and many wooden bridges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Dutch, English, Danish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the lobby of your Amsterdam accommodations. Your driver will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Private group
- Discover the "Little Venice of the Netherlands" by water
- Enjoy lunch in one of Giethoorn's restaurants
- Take in scenic views of the village's traditional farms and bridges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by Mercedes Benz and professional driver
- Wi-Fi in the vehicle
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This sightseeing tour will take place rain or shine.
- You will spend approximately 4 hours in Giethoorn.