Experience Amsterdam with a canal cruise and a skip-the-line ticket to the Rijksmuseum. Enjoy audio commentary as you sail along the UNESCO-listed canals and see the works of Vermeer and Rembrandt.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Turkish, Thai, Polish, Indonesian, Hindi
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Cambodian, Chinese, Portuguese, Arabic, Tagalog, Turkish, Thai, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Indonesian, English, Korean, Hindi, Swedish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The Rijksmuseum ticket is for a specific timeslot you choose while making your reservation. You can only enter the museum at this specific time and changing your slot time is not possible
- · The ticket for the canal cruise is an open ticket. This means that no timeslot is allocated and you can board the next available boat at one of the two docks at either Hard Rock Cafe or Heineken Experience.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- This is a non-refundable booking
- The timeslot you book is the timeslot for Rijksmuseum. You can use your voucher for the City Canal Cruise daily between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM
- Last City Canal Cruise from Heineken Experience departs at 5:15 PM
- Last City Canal Cruise from Hard Rock Cafe departs at 6:00 PM