Discover the open-air museum of Zaanse Schans on a 3.5-hour tour with an Italian-speaking guide and explore the historic windmills. Learn more about the traditional wooden clogs, green wooden houses and agricultural architecture of the Netherlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Outside the main entrance to Amsterdam Central Station under the big clock tower on the right hand side of the entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring an umbrella