Take a 2-hour stand up paddle board tour through Amsterdam's canals and discover the city from the water. Get comfortable on the board then paddle into the city center. Explore the famous canals with an experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Dutch, English, German, Spanish
- Private group
- Paddle under the bridges that criss-cross the city
- Explore Amsterdam's network of canals from the water
- Pass the Nautical Museum and a huge replica ship
- 2-hour tour
- All equipment
- Photos of the experience
- Children under 12 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet behind the iron fence in a grey container. There is a flag on the sidewalk with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.
- If the tour is canceled in cases of extreme weather conditions, your tour will be rescheduled.
- Your guide will take photos of your experience and send these to you after the tour.