Walk in the footsteps of Anne Frank on this 2-hour small group tour of the area where she spent her childhood from the moment she moved to Amsterdam until she went into hiding. Hear the story about her diary and how it came to be published.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
4:30 PM at Merwedeplein 61 at Square Merwedeplein in Amsterdam South, in front of the statue of Anne (this is the area where she lived before the Annex). Please note that this is not near the Anne Frank House/Museum. You can reach this square with Tram 12 (tram-stop Waalstraat). From the tram-stop the starting point is 350 meters.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance tickets for the Anne Frank House are not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne Frank House, but shows you the area where she grew up.