See some awesome graffiti along Amsterdam’s metro lines with a knowledgeable guide. Admire the 14 breathtaking, sky-high, street art murals in the H-Buurt, painted by Brazilian artists that became known for transforming the favelas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Cafe Oma Ietje, 1102 sb, Heesterveld 3, 1102 SB Netherlands.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Amsterdam's weather can be moody, but you can still have an amazing tour, even if it's cold and wet. Come prepared with enough clothing, waterproof gear, and umbrellas, so that you are comfortable. Since this is a walking tour, be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Don't forget your camera!