Step inside the Rijksmuseum with a timed-entry ticket and admire the works of Dutch artists such as Vermeer. Enjoy a guided tour dedicated to the world-famous artist, Rembrandt, and visit his home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Cobra Cafe by the entrance on the north side of the building facing the Rijksmuseum (between the bicycle lane and the Cobra Cafe). Don’t look for a large group. In case you have trouble finding the meeting point please contact your guide directly (text, whatsapp or call). Bring your valid photo ID. By Car: Hobbemastraat 18, 1071 ZB Amsterdam, Netherlands (meet outside the cafe).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No bags or suitcases are allowed on the tour, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, and the tour is unfortunately not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures without previous warning from the monument’s management occur, in which case you will be provided with an appropriate alternative route
- Some specific monuments are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted speaking, or do not allow skip-the-line entry; in these cases your guide will provide the information about the monument from outside
- Please provide a phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip during booking
- All travelers need a valid ID on the day of the trip