Follow the steps of 1 of the greatest artists, Rembrandt, on this self-guided Amsterdam walking tour. Wander through old neighborhoods and picturesque alleys on a journey through the Dutch Golden Age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 2 hours
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour starts at Dam square in front of the Royal Palace of Amsterdam. (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 147, 1012 RJ Amsterdam)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Seven days before your selected visit date, you will receive an email from Clio Muse Tours with instructions on how to access and download your audio tour.
- This product is a self-guided audio tour. No live guide will accompany you
- Please consider that this is an audio city tour designed to cover the streets and neighborhoods where Rembrandt lived and worked. It is not a museum tour and it doesn't include entry fees to the sites. The audio tour can be used repeatedly both online and offline. Use your headphones to best enjoy
- You must have an Android or iOS smartphone for this digital tour. The tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation
- Please ensure you have enough storage space (required size for the app & tour: 100-150 MB)
- Non-refundable once activated