Walk around the city of Amsterdam solving riddles and exploring the hidden gems. Unlock stories and local recommendations using a web-based app on your smartphone.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore the secrets of Amsterdam
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an adventure
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light
- Unlock local recommendations for each riddle that your solve
- Smartphone game (web-based app, no download required)
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start in front of Cafe de Waag on Nieuwmarkt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes "penalty time" to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.