Visit the Baptism Site (El-Maghtas in Arabic) on the Jordan side of the Jordan River. It is one of the most important recent discoveries in biblical archaeology where John the Baptist lived and Jesus was baptized.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Within the Amman City Hotel Or Dead Sea Hotels area. The driver will be waiting at the lobby holding a signboard with the guest name
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Dead Sea is the first world natural spa and the lowest point on earth. Its calm shining water glowing from its scorching sun is known for the concentration of salt and minerals, which makes it a therapeutic, magical and unique swimming experience not to be missed.