Escape bustling Amman for the day and see three of Jordan’s most important religious and historical sites on a private 8-hour trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Amman
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- For clients holding a Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly to the destination
- Pick-up and drop-off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for layover day tours
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge of approximately $20
- Please note that most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic
- Please note: the Bethany in this trip should not be confused with Bethany in Jerusalem, where it's believed that Mary Magdalene lived and Lazarus rose from the dead