Visit the American Museum of Natural History, the most interactive natural history museum in the world. Upgrade your general entry ticket to include special exhibitions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Starting time 12:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Gain entry into the 45 Museum Halls of the American Museum of Natural History
- Find your way around the museum with the free Explorer app
- See the Museum's permanent collection, with an entire floor devoted to dinosaurs
- Marvel at the unique architecture of the Rose Center for Earth and Space
- Upgrade your general entry to include special exhibitions
- American Museum of Natural History Permanent Exhibits
- Rose Center for Earth and Space admission
- Special exhibits (all by timed entry) (depending on option selected)
- Free WiFi onsite
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must reserve a time slot before the day of your visit, follow the link provided on your voucher to reserve your timed entry (availability for special exhibitions may be limited)
- Due to COVID-19 preventative measures, the IMAX Theatre, Hayden Planetarium Space Show, and butterfly vivarium are temporarily closed.
- Touchable and touchscreen exhibits, coat check services, drinking fountains, plus the food court and cafes are unavailable at this time.
- The Museum's Explorer App is available in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Note that general entry only does not include special exhibitions
- There are no lockers available at the museum. Please leave large, bulky items at your hotel.