Get to know your way around an Italian kitchen during this cooking class. Visit a terraced garden, pick fresh ingredients, take a cooking class, then enjoy a 4-course meal with wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at "Amalfi Heaven Gardens", right up the stairs in front of G.A.S. Bar, just a kilometer far from the center of Amalfi and easily reachable on foot, by bus or by car (not recommended due to the very few parking spots available). If you are coming by car you should consider to arrive at least a hour early in order to be sure to find parking. DO NOT leave the car parked on the road: it might be removed by the police with a fine. Car parking: GAS BAR Parking (https://g.page/GAS-Bar-Amalfi?share). If nobody is at the parking, ask inside of GAS BAR, right next to it. Alternative parking in the center of Amalfi open 24/7: LUNA ROSSA Parking (https://goo.gl/maps/4HnFbdY2TJn). Due to the very few parking spots available, it's strongly recommended not to come by car though. On foot or public ferries and buses are the best way to get to Amalfi and to the gardens.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Vegetarian option is available. Advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise of any food allergies when booking
- Due to the presence of a few stairs and uneven and steep surfaces, this activity is not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users