You will never see the Amalfi Coast like this! Discover the Amalfi Coast’s hidden delights and breathtaking views from a typical Amalfitan Gozzo boat in a small group with experienced local captains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at Darsena pier, right in front of Piazza Flavio Gioia (the one where small private boats dock, not the one for the ferries). Once there, you'll recognize the crew wearing orange t-shirts and hats or holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All the participants will be provided with dry bags in which personal belongings such as wallets, phones, and cameras can be stored. Backpacks and purses can be accommodated in a safe place below the deck.
- The tour will take place on a typical Amalfi Coast "Gozzo", a spacious type of traditional boat that is 8 to 10 meters long (26.2 to 32.8 feet). There is a small bathroom on board the boat.