Explore Madrid on a fun and leisurely 1.5-hour guided Segway tour. Discover the secrets of the Almudena Cathedral and learn more about the history, customs, and traditions of the Spanish capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Calle de la Escalinata, 10.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The maximum weight allowed on a Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lbs).
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Please arrive at the check-in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case the minimum amount of participants do not register for this tour, then the tour will be rescheduled.
- This tour is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.