Enjoy views of the West MacDonnell Ranges on this half-day tour from Alice Springs. Marvel at the local flora and fauna, wallabies, and ancient gum trees.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby for your driver.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags