Visit the Alhambra and the Generalife palaces on a 3-hour morning tour. Escorted by your friendly local guide, you'll explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site and marvel at the beautiful Moorish architecture of one of the world's most visited attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- From 15 October to 14 March the pick-up time at your hotel in Granada's city center is between 13:15 and 13:45. From the 15 March to 14 October the pick-up time changes depending on the day and varies between 13:00 and 16:00. Please call the local tour operator the day before the tour in order to confirm the exact time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Skip the line and enjoy priority entry to the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress, and Generalife Gardens
- Discover the Alhambra, one of the world’s most popular attractions, on a guided tour
- Explore the magnificent gardens surrounding Generalife, the sultan’s summer palace
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Granada’s city center
- Tickets for every area of the Alhambra open to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress, Generalife)
- Official tourist guide
- Lunch or other activities in the city
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- The meeting point will be your hotel in Granada's city center, with pick-up between 09:15 and 09:45. You can provide your hotel's name and location after booking. Alternatively, between 09:40 to 09:50 meet at Granavision Welcome Visitor Center, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1).
- Groups regularly change in nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, the visit will be in 2 languages (Spanish and English).
- Afternoon tour: starting time changes depending on the day and varies between 13:00 and 17:00. Please confirm the exact time by calling the supplier the day before your tour. This tour is only available in Spanish and English.
- The Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth, and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny you access.