Explore the beautiful waters of the Algarve in a kayak, a safe and comfortable way to have an exciting adventure in the Ria Formosa Natural Park. Choose from a full-day, half-day or 2.5-hour rental period.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- French, English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Get up close and personal with the stunning blue waters of the Ria Formosa, Algarve
- Enjoy kayaking in a safe, comfortable and exciting way
- Full-day, half-day, or 2.5-hour kayak hire (depending on option selected)
- Safety gear
- Pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
- Children under 5 years
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Rentals are subject to a deposit and to the rental terms conditions.
- You will be required to leave one piece of ID (passport or driver's license) per kayak in the office as a safety rental warranty during the term of your rental.
- It is mandatory to wear your safety vest when kayaking.