Discover Benagil cave, other unexpected caves, grottoes and gorgeous natural landscapes around the famous and most visited Benagil Cave on a stand-up paddle board. Let your expert guide teach you the basics about SUP and then experience nature up close.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 30 minutes before the activity start time. The storage and lockers are located on the left when arriving at Benagil beach. Upon arrival, ask for Bruno at the storage and lockers just in front of the Benagil Beach Bar. On Google Maps, the location can be found as "Bluexperiences SUP Benagil Cave".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please bring: your swimwear (quick-dry shirts are great if you have them), a towel, sunscreen, a hat and extra water, and snacks
- Suitable for ages 12 and up
- All participants must know how to swim, but stand-up paddle board experience is not necessary as this experience is safe for beginners