Explore Alexandria, VA in the best way: on a bike. Cruise through the Old Town, with its brick sidewalks and well-preserved 18th- and 19th-century buildings, on a scenic bike route up to Mount Vernon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Pick up your bike at 125 S Union Street, Unlimited Biking: Alexandria, next door to the Union Street Public House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Helmets are mandatory for all participants 14 years old and younger
- Trailer carriages, trailer tandems, and baby seats for young children are available for rent
- Rentals may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions; if the local partner is unable to reschedule, you will be issued a full credit or refund