Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the dynamic city of Alexandria with a self-guided audio tour on your phone. Follow, at your own pace, the riveting journey of the city of Alexandria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the Citadel of Qaitbay (As Sayalah Sharq, Qesm Al Gomrok, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt). The easiest way to get there is on foot. The tour ends at the Montana Palace (Al Mandarah Bahri, Montaza 2, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Please consider that admission fees for any museums, archaeological sites, or churches are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through our app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR / AR is included
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Check your spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- This is a city tour therefore it is wheelchair accessible, please note that some points of interest might not be wheelchair accessible