Take a 1-hour historic, food-filled tasting tour of the Ferry Building Marketplace with a knowledgable food-tour guide before being directed to your ferry to Alcatraz (a short walk from the Ferry Building) to explore Alcatraz Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a day-long excursion of the Ferry Building Marketplace and Alcatraz Island exploring land, sea, history, and food
- Savor some artisan cheese from Cowgirl Creamery, fresh loaves from Acme Bread, and macarons from Miette
- Go at your own pace at Alcatraz and explore one of the world's most famous prisons
- 5-6 tastings
- Food industry professional guide
- Ticket for the Alcatraz Cruises ferry to Alcatraz Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation from Ferry Building to Pier 33 Alcatraz Cruises
- Guide gratuity
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the base of the steps in front of the Ferry Building next to the main entrance. Guides will be wearing a messenger bag with the Edible Excursions logo on the front panel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tour is non-refundable.
- Each guest's name is required 7 days in advance (please provide on the checkout page). If incomplete information is provided you will not get tickets, nor receive a refund.
- Diet restrictions are required 7 days in advance or accommodations will not be possible.