Explore hard-to-reach places off the beaten path along New Mexico’s largest river, the Rio Grande, on an e-bike tour. Learn about the agricultural and water management system as you cycle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Heritage Inspirations ABQ Shop in the Hotel Chaco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is 12 miles round trip on mostly flat terrain and the e-bikes offer pedal-assist making this expedition a great option for people of all levels of physical ability