Experience the rugged landscape of the Taurus Mountains on a 4-hour Quad Bike tour. See the jagged peaks of the mountains that divide the coastal region of southern Turkey from the Anatolian Plateau from a different perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Kemer, Beldibi, Camyuva, Kiris and Tekirova.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that participants on the Quad Bike tour must be 14 years old or older to drive, and must have basic driving knowledge. Participants aged 7-13 can take part on a double Quad Bike option, and join as passengers behind their guardians
- The maximum weight allowance for each Quad Bike is 110 kilograms (242 pounds)
- Please note that the tour duration time is approximate