Tour the Bedouin village at Al Marmoom Oasis with its magical ambiance and natural beauty. Enjoy a camel ride, savor local Arabic cuisine, then stargaze with a telescope after the camp lights go out.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and the Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pickup is not available at Rove Dubai Marina or Wyndham Dubai Marina hotels due to heavy traffic in this area.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Last Exit Al Qudra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Your own vehicle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Khaliji Nasha’at dance will not be available during the month of Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates may vary)
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in summer, along with a jacket in winter
- If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it