Embark on a 1000cc Polaris dune buggy ride on a desert safari trip. Drive across the red dunes, soak up landscape views on a camel ride, upgrade it by visiting the camp to get a henna tattoo and enjoy a BBQ dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid) and at Dubai Airport from the Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. · Pick up from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, Sport/Motor City is available at an additional fee. • Pickup will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time based on your location
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Trip duration is 4-hours for the morning option of the tour and 6-hours for the evening option. Both options include a 1-hour dune buggy session
- The trip duration includes the time for transfers
- The pickup will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time based on your location
- Participants from 16-55 years of age are eligible to ride the ATVs
- Participants 6 years & older up to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult for the ATV ride. Children 5 years and younger are strictly not permitted on the ATVs
- This self-riding activity is not insured and any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger
- The participant must pay the amount for any damages due to the improper usage of buggy/ATVs
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- The shared bike option is unavailable for solo travellers