Discover Aix-en-Provence’s iconic sights on a scavenger hunt and self-guided walking tour. Solve puzzles and see places like the Statue of King René, the Place d'Albertas, and many more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Go to the meeting point at Rue Mignet, open the Explorial app and enter the game code to start the activity. The game code will be sent immediately after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- This activity requires an internet connection
- You can use multiple languages per group
- This activity takes place entirely outside
- The average duration of the activity is 1.5-2 hours, however, there is no time limit