Immerse yourself in nature on this 3-hour electric mountain bike tour. Hop on your bike in Aix-en-Provence and travel a few kilometers to Sainte-Victoire Mountain. Explore the mountain trails and climb hills with ease on your e-bike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Afrikaans, French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
- Take in panoramic views of the magnificent Sainte-Victoire Mountain that inspired Paul Cézanne
- Sainte-Victoire Mountain has been recognised as a 'Grand Site de France' since 2004 and is a jewel of French natural heritage
- Explore the great outdoors on an electric mountain bike and marvel at the places you are able to climb
- E-Bike (Scott electric mountain bike)
- Snack bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People who can't ride a bike
- People under 4 ft 9 in (150 cm)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Look for the shop 'Aix Bike and Go.' There is parking on the street or private parking on the corner of Cible and Ave Jean Paul Coste. The gate opens automatically and you will be given a code to exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must be able to ride a bicycle on your own.
- This tour runs in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The tour covers a distance of approximately 25 km, including steep hills and downhill areas.
- The minimum age is 12 years or a minimum height of 1.50 metres.
- This tour may be cancelled due to bad weather such as heavy rain and if access to the mountain is ristricted due to risk of forest fires.
- You must sign an indemnity waiver before participating in the tour.
- Please inform the local provider of the following after confirmation of booking:
- Your cycling skill level (beginner/intermediate/expert)
- Your fitness level
- Your height (to ensure the correct size bike is available) (minimum height is 1.50 metres)
- Any food allergies (some of the snack bars contain nuts)