Embark on an exciting, eco-adventure tour from Airlie Beach. Fly over the ocean on a thrilling rafting ride, relax on the beach, snorkel, and go for a bushwalk — all in one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from central Airlie Beach accommodations. If your accommodation is not listed as a pickup option, please note your accommodation address and contact the local partner to confirm the day prior to travel.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- The above tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on tide, wind and other weather conditions
- The vessels are up to 12-metre semi-rigid inflatable vessels, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines, allowing you to experience a fun, high-speed ride amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays
- A tropical-style lunch is available at Whitehaven Beach for $17, payable on the day. You must pre-book the lunch 24 hours prior to travel.
- If you don't want to purchase lunch, bring your own as you do not visit any resorts during the day