Embark on an exciting, eco-adventure tour from Airlie Beach. Fly over the ocean on a thrilling rafting ride, relax on the beach, snorkel, and go for a bushwalk — all in one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Courtesy coach pick-ups are available from local hotels, motels, caravan parks and hostels from 745-815 AM for the Northern Exposure tour and from 845-930 AM for the Southern Lights tour. If you are making your own way to the office for check-in, please make sure that you arrive by 8 AM for the Northern Exposure tour and 9 AM for the Southern Lights tour. Courtesy coach pick-ups must be pre-booked 24 hours in advance. Please reconfirm the pickup time/location by calling Ocean Rafting. For scenic flights and Fly + Raft packages, courtesy coach pick-ups are available from 06:10 am-1:45 pm. Please reconfirm the pick-up time/location by calling Ocean Rafting. Please wait at the pickup location on the confirmation email from Ocean Rafting 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Should you have not received this confirmation email, please get in touch with Ocean Rafting. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on tide, wind, and other weather conditions
- The tropical-style lunch is available at Whitehaven Beach for AUD $20, payable on the day of the tour, or you can choose to bring your own lunch
- Bring cash for water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board.