Enjoy a delicious lunch at Cafe Inkaterra when you book this package.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy Andean mixed with contemporary cuisine
- Visit Café Inkaterra, situated under a traditional Amazonian Ese’Eja palm-thatched roof
- Relax in an intimate setting overlooking the Vilcanota River
- Unwind, far from the crowds, after visiting the ancient Machu Picchu Citadel
- Lunch: starter, main course, dessert, water (not bottle), and hot drinks
- Other drinks not specified
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Cafe Inkaterra, Línea Férrea, Alt Km 110, Aguas Calientes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator.
- Please note, you are required to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (72 hours before travel). On arrival in Peru, you must take a test ordered by the Peruvian government, or the local partner can help to arrange a test at your hotel on the day of arrival. You will pay the cost of this test. If you do not take the test you will not be permitted to take part in any tours in Peru. A positive test result requires mandatory isolation. A negative test result requires no quarantine.