This is a perfect tour for travelers who are planning a short stay in Agra and who want to visit two of India's most famous UNESCO World Heritage sites, The Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any location within the region.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Please provide the lead traveler's name, arrival details and passport number
- Dress code is smart casual. Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please bring cash for entrance fees, photography fees, or tips for the guide
- The tour does not include souvenir photos, meals or alcoholic drinks but you can buy them at an additional cost