Experience wild dolphins in their natural habitat on a 3-5-hour excursion off the coast of Adelaide. Put on your snorkeling gear, immerse yourself in the waters, and enjoy the unforgettable experience of swimming alongside dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Marina Pier in Glenelg, at the bottom of the stairs/ramp in front of The Oyster Bar. Glenelg is approximately 20 minutes from Adelaide CBD. The Marina Pier is located at the very end of Anzac Highway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- Please bring:
- Towel, hat, sunscreen, food and drink, camera, and swim wear (have this on prior to arriving)