Explore Coorong National Park and go beyond the Murray Mouth into the park for a guided walk. Lunch and afternoon tea are included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Main Wharf, Cutting Road, Goolwa, South Australia. The local operator’s office is located at the end of Cutting Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Special meals (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc) are available by prior request, please advise when booking
- Free parking is available at the Main Wharf Area with no time restrictions
- Seasickness is very rarely a problem as cruising is in narrow sheltered waters
- Passengers must be sufficiently mobile to negotiate stairs and move about the vessel