Kayak your way through a 10,000-year-old mangrove forest and get up close and personal with local and transient dolphins. View abundant birdlife and other marine creatures that make up an intricate ecosystem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Angus Inlet Boat Club, Lot 204 Garden Island Road, Port Adelaide SA 5015.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Tour may be canceled due to unsuitable weather conditions