Discover South African wildlife in some of the country's best national parks, traveling along the Garden Route. In this untamed paradise on the southeastern coast you can set your sense of adventure free at beaches, on safari, on ziplines and lots more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at your accommodation in Stellenbosch or Cape Town.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary can run in a different order to ensure the optimal experience as per the season.
- In peak season (Dec 10-Jan 10) you may stay for 2 nights in Jeffreys Bay instead of Addo.
- Optional activities are weather dependent and can be paid for during the tour. Prices are subject to change.
- Addo 4x4 optional safari may need to be booked before the tour.
- Pickup time is usually from 6am to 7am. A check-in email will be sent confirming the exact pickup time a day before the tour departs. End of tour time is a estimate and can vary subject to traffic and weather.
- Accommodation may change to a similar grading option if the preferred options listed are not available. Accommodation can only be confirmed after the tour is paid in full.
- Leopards are nocturnal hunters and evasive. It's unlikely to see leopards during these game drives in the mountainous Western Cape and Garden Route regions.
- A portion of your trip fee is donated to help fund local community projects.