Embark on an exciting journey through Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the U.A.E and the hub for some of the most spectacular and iconic landmark attractions that the region has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from any hotel or location within Dubai.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Entrance to Sheikh Zayed Mosque is closed during Friday prayers. Your tour stops may occur in a different order than listed
- During religious holidays and festivals, it may not be possible to visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Women must wear long loose clothing, cover arms and legs fully, wear a head covering at all times. Men must cover their knees and shoulders. Failure to follow dress codes will result in entry to the mosque being refused.
- Temperatures are cool from November to February and hot from June to September. Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended, along with a light sweater in the winter