Discover the beauty of the Scottish coastline with this scenic day trip along the northeastern coast from Aberdeen. Admire the Georgian architecture of Duff House, visit the charming village of Pennan, and explore Scotland's first lighthouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Admire the stunning architecture and design of Duff House
- See some of the exhibitions of the National Gallery of Scotland
- Explore the inner workings of the first lighthouse in Scotland
- Breathe the fresh air in one of Scotland’s prettiest coastal villages
- 7-hour tour
- Transportation from Aberdeen
- Entry to Duff house (£9 per person)
- Entry to the Museum of Scottish Lighthouses (£9 per person)
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet inside the Craftsman Company.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the attraction tickets must be pre-booked online. Details will be sent via email.
- The tour will take place rain or shine. Please wear weather-appropriate clothing.
- Occasionally due to weather or road conditions it may not be possible to access Pennan.
- There are spiral stairs in Kinnaird Lighthouse and no elevator access.