Take your cocktail hour to a new level at Bar 94, 1,000 ft above the Magnificent Mile, with a full 360-degree view of Chicago.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toast the view with a drink with a choice of beer, wine, or cocktail
- Marvel at spectacular views of Chicago from 360 Chicago, formerly the John Hancock Observatory
- Zoom up 1,000 feet in just 40 seconds on board the fastest elevators in North America
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, Downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan
- Learn about Chicago’s neighborhoods and rich history
- Access to the 94th-floor observation deck
- Choice of one drink from the select drinks menu at Bar 94
- Access to Bar 94, the highest bar in Chicago
- Access to ground floor exhibit on Chicago history and its neighborhoods
- Audio tour
- People under 21 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Entry to 360 CHICAGO is at the base of the building on Michigan AvenueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This is a timed ticket, valid for entry up to 1 hour after the time chosen
- Rescheduling latecomers cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability and capacity constraints. Refunds will not be issued to latecomers
- This ticket is for adults only (legal minimum age is 21 years).
- Capacity may be restricted and subject to availability.
- 360 Chicago will not issue refunds for low visibility and/or circumstances outside their control.
- For your safety, elevators have been upgraded to include OTIS Air Purification Technology, which significantly reduces airborne bacteria and viruses