Discover Barcelona's historic heart from the perspective of an art and food lover on a guided tour. Make your way around the city by bike, admire gorgeous beaches, and taste delicious tapas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Marquesa Street, 1, in the Born Quarter, located 50 meters from Metro Barceloneta (L4) and 200 meters from França Train Station. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours daily at 11:00 and 16:00, except on December 25-26 and January 1
- Tours leave in any weather. Rain jackets are supplied
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour