Discover the rugged, lush paradise of Dugi Otok on this full-day kayaking tour from Zadar. With its white sands, sheer cliffs, secret bays and diverse wildlife, Dugi Otok is the perfect destination to explore, unwind and have some fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Ferry port Gazenica (ferry to Brbinj, Dugi Otok). Guests need to take ferry from ferry port Gazenica (Zadar) to Brbinj. All guests will get mail with details day before the tour· Guides will wait for you in front of the ferry in Brbinj (Dugi Otok).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Food and drinks
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a towel, swimsuit, sun protection, food and drinks (there is the option of eating at a camp restaurant for around €8-10)