Escape Dublin on a guided day trip through Ireland's rolling countryside. Take in the views at the Wicklow Gap, tour the medieval monastery of Glendalough, and explore the winding lanes of Kilkenny.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the bus stop in front of the Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin. The meeting point is just a 3-minute walk from The Spire of Dublin, a 120-meter high pin-like steel monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- There will be free time for lunch at Kilkenny. Your guide will point out possible options during the tour such as a picnic spot on the Kilkenny Castle grounds. There will be options to purchase food in Kilkenny or you can bring your own