Visit the island of Burano on the only tour that’s dedicated specifically to this fascinating place in the Venice lagoon. Soak up the traditional atmosphere of the island, as a local guide tells you about its history. See lace being made by hand.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of the bronze statue at the Actv Burano Stop. Burano Island: you can reach the island by water bus or water taxi. If you decide to travel by Venetian public transportation, line 12 will take you about 40 minutes from Venice and line 14 will take around 75 minutes. If you’re traveling from Punta Sabbioni, the ride on line 14 will take about 30 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During times of high water the tour will not take place
- This is a group tour with a maximum of 30 participants
- Because of the landscape of Venice and logistical issues that arise, it cannot be guaranteed that the intended route of the tour is fully accessible to people with disabilities