Avoid the lines at Barcelona’s most iconic monument on a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia. See Gaudi’s most miraculous creation, unfinished more than a century after the 1st stone was laid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the street Mallorca at number 416. Look for Amigo Tours logo on the showcase of the shop. The guide will have an Amigo Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Some options of this tour are a bilingual tour, conducted simultaneously in English and Spanish
- Please note that the towers may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind
- Please note that to go up to the towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- Discreet clothing is mandatory, access may be restricted if clothing does not meet the requirements
- It is recommended to not bring big bags in order to facilitate access into the Sagrada Familia and reduce the time at the security control
- Please note, Sagrada Familia regulations state that children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset to listen to the guide