Board a City Sightseeing Brighton bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off for 1 or 2 days. Discover sights such as the Marina and the infamous Brighton Pier, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Stop 1 - Palace Pier. Passengers can join and leave the tour at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Red Route: April 5 to October 31; First Tour: 10 AM; Last Tour: 5 PM; Duration: 50 minutes; Frequency: Every 60 minutes (every 30 minutes between 6th June and 18th September)
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Your ticket can also be used for unlimited travel on all Brighton and Hove Bus services for the period of validity, including bus journeys to the spectacular Seven Sisters on routes 12X or 13X or the splendid Devils Dyke on route 77
- Mobile tickets only accepted at bus stop 1. Paper vouchers are accepted at all stops.