Discover Tuscany and visit its medieval sites on a guided excursion from Florence. Explore the World Heritage Site of San Gimignano, Pisa, and Siena. Enjoy lunch in typical Tuscan winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 - 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Chinese, English, Spanish, Italian, French
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The tour is guaranteed in the selected language, with the exception of the guided tour in the center of Siena, which is available only in English
- The French, Portuguese, and Chinese guide options require a minimum of 4 people
- A moderate amount of stairs and walking is involved
- During special events, opening times can change
- Please note that small animals are allowed only if wearing a muzzle and in the appropriate cage
- The tour itinerary may change, but all tour stops will be visited
- If you're getting to the Villa Costanza meeting point by tram, please note that the tram ticket costs 1.50€ and you can get one at the ticket machine close to the tram stop