Discover what makes Fraser Island a UNESCO World Heritage icon. Visit a beautiful fresh water lake for swimming and photos, look for dingoes on the beach, wander through an ancient rain forest, and experience the thrill of driving down a beach highway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Shell Service station for pick-upOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements can be catered for if notified at time of booking
- The activities are suitable for most fitness levels
- Child and booster seats can be fitted upon request
- The walk from Central Station to Pile Valley is around 2 kilometers long and involves some stairs towards the end, those not wishing to participate have the option to remain with the bus after completing the Central Station short walk
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women who are 28 weeks or over